Friday, January 13, 2012

3000!!


When I hit the publish button for His Good Opinion eight weeks ago, I had no idea what to expect. I knew my family and close friends would buy a copy, and I was fairly certain that many of my new Jane Austen friends would as well. My shot in the dark goal was to reach 500 sales by Christmas.

I adjusted my goals as the days went by, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would reach 3000 sales in eight weeks. The response to my book has been overwhelming--just knowing people are reading it is an amazing feeling, but then to see the reviews and the recommendations on Good Reads... I can't express how much that means to me.

So thank you, friends. You have made my dream come true.

His Good Opinion can be purchased in e-book format from AmazonBarnes and NobleSmashwordsAmazon UKAmazon DE, Amazon FR, Amazon.IT, and Amazon.ES. The paperback is available from Amazon.