Thursday, January 5, 2012

101 Things--Update!

I haven't blogged about my list of 101 things in several months. It seems almost cliche to talk about goals in the first week of January, but here I am.

Obviously, I knocked several things off the list in November. I published His Good Opinion and started work on my next novel, the as-yet untitled Colonel Fitzwilliam story. I began reworking that story on Sunday, and I can't wait to see how it turns out--and what it ends up being called. (Offer your suggestions in the comments!)

This month, I want to finish off the organization category. I think that'll set me up in a much better position to tackle some of the FiNancy goals in February and March. Oh, this is just so boring boring boring, but these domestic things are a part of life too, aren't they?

In a more fun vein, I'm knocking off Shakespeare's plays right and left. I've been listening to them on my way to and from work, and I'm really enjoying it. I've also begun another fun reading challenge, which I'll share with y'all next Thursday.

What kind of goals do you have for the year? Are you going to spread them out over 12 months, or will you try to do everything at once?



His Good Opinion can be purchased in e-book format from AmazonBarnes and NobleSmashwordsAmazon UKAmazon DE, and Amazon FR. The paperback is available from Amazon.