Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Milestone!

Last night, I sold my 100th copy of His Good Opinion.

100 COPIES!!!

To say I'm in awe would be an understatement. A writer always hopes people will read her work, but you never know what to expect until you put it out there. I was fairly confident that some would buy the book right way--those of you who have been so lovely and excited about my release, right along with me. Beyond that, I really didn't know.

I certainly didn't expect to pass 100 sales in just 9 days.

Thank you so much everyone--you are making this a fantastic ride for me.

For those interested in a paperback copy, I ordered the proof from CreateSpace on Thanksgiving and expect it in the mail sometime next week. As soon as I'm confident the formatting will meet my standards, I'll approve it for sale.

His Good Opinion can be purchased from AmazonBarnes and NobleSmashwordsAmazon UKAmazon DE, and Amazon FR