Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Romance title generator: The Heroine

You guys definitely outdid yourselves with the heroes. We had the complete list of classics, from princes to sheiks to magnates, and then there were the random, over the top suggestions like best-selling author and human resources director.

Now we're moving on to the heroine. I'll get the obvious descriptor out of the way: pregnant. My coworkers and I spent at least five minutes today listing all the different ways women are said to be pregnant in romance titles. My favorite was pregnant and surprised--one I'm sure I've actually seen!

Don't forget, it's not always the man who's the prince. Sometimes, the heroine is a princess and the man is a completely unacceptable match for her. I'll leave it to you to figure it out from here.

Monday: Exotic location
Tuesday: Hero
Wednesday: Heroine
Thursday: Adjectives
Friday: Verb
Saturday: Extra element